Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday music selections.

Here are the 25 songs, in respective order, that I listen to the most frequently according to iTunes. Some notes on translations though: It was just the first two Emily's Themes that were originally in the 9 and 10 slots of my iTunes, but only composition compilations were available to link to so you get more for the basking. Also, my actual number 24 was "The Amyl Nitrate Dreams of Pat Robertson" - by American Music Club, but alas, none showed up online of it. So instead you get my number 26th slide in of the ever ironic run of "Sullen Girl" - by Fiona Apple. Oh, and the live copy (which is all I could find) of Astrid Williamson singing "Eve", does not do it the slightest justice. And so saying, thanks to Chelsia's inspiration on theme, here it goes:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Enjoy!